310T Truck and Coach Technician
Dave’s Truck & Auto is a family-owned business hiring a Licensed 310T Truck and Coach Technician who is capable of performing preventative maintenance, services, and inspections.
- Full time weekdays
- Competitive wages, based on experience
- On-site parking
- Boot allowance
As our 310T Technician, you will diagnose, and repair trucks and other heavy equipment, getting exposure to a wide variety of newer equipment as you perform maintenance work.
- Capable of performing preventative maintenance, services, and inspections.
- Diagnose and repair trucks and other heavy equipment, getting exposure to a wide variety of newer equipment as you perform maintenance work.
- Work under limited supervision and select from written instructions and established procedures to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Perform repairs and assigned preventative maintenance services.
- Perform inspections, diagnosis, and repair of electrical, hydraulic, suspension, brake and air systems on vehicles and equipment.
- Occasionally perform service calls for emergency breakdowns.
- Conduct safety checks on vehicles.
- Complete required paperwork utilizing fleet maintenance, documenting parts usage and accounting for repair times.
- Assist senior Mechanics in the completion of project work.
- Maintain a clean, safe work area in compliance with company standards, and perform all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
How to Apply
Email resume to: Dave_Penner@mns.com
or visit Dave’s Truck & Auto, 9807 Iona Rd, Iona Station, ON
December 6, 2023