Curator/Researcher - Student Job
Term: May 15 to end of August 2023
Hours: 11:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. (35 hours/week)
• The student will be manning one of our museums from 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. The days will be Wednesday to Sunday
• New display is quilting from pioneers to present day
• They will also be required to do research on properties, inventory artifacts, give tours, help research, and set up new display of Pioneer skills and tools.
• Keep the museum clean and flower beds as directed.
• Post secondary studies with an interest in history, art, architecture, or museums and must be returning to school full time in the Fall
• Students must be under the age of 30 due to grant restrictions
How to Apply
We encourage students of different ethnicities, disabilities, gender identities to apply. Our museums are fully accessible. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 519-775-2292
March 24, 2023