Medical Office Assistant
Psychologist in North London is looking for a part time admin assistant. MUST have 2-3 years of Medical Office experience.
- Administrative assistant to a psychologist, can be fully on-site or a mix of remote and on-site work. This is negotiable.
- Laptop provided that can be used for working from home
- Free parking on site.
- The number of hours per week is not set at this time as the practice is growing, but could range from 8 – 16 hours. This can be negotiated.
- Start date: ideally end of October 2023.
- Setting up new patient charts in the electronic medical record system
- Setting up initial patient appointments, which will include sending out and collecting intake forms electronically.
- Booking ongoing patient appointments and managing the clinic’s schedule
- Responding to emails and phone calls on administrative matters (e.g., responding to appointment requests, new patient inquiries)
- Keeping track of patient billing and payments using the electronic medical record system
- Faxing reports to family doctors
- General office management (e.g., ordering supplies, filing documents in patient charts)
- MUST have 2-3 years of Medical Office experience.
How to Apply
Please send resume to Dynamic Medical Services at email@example.com
October 14, 2023