- Review, evaluate and implement new administrative procedures.
- Delegate work to office support staff.
- Establish work priorities and ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met.
- Administer policies and procedures related to the release of records in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation.
- Co-ordinate and plan for office services such as accommodation, relocation, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services.
- Assist in the preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls.
- Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence.
- Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures.
Health benefits: Dental plan. Health care plan. Vision care benefits. Long term benefits: Group insurance benefits. Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP). Other benefits: Parking available. Wellness program
- College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years.
- City/urban, community and regional planning.
- Project management. or equivalent experience.
- Computer and technology knowledge: MS Excel. MS Office. MS Outlook. MS PowerPoint. MS Windows. MS Word. Project management software.
- Comfortable with tight deadlines.
- Great attention to detail with efficient interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written oral communication.
How to Apply
Depending on experience
December 9, 2022