First Student, St. Thomas is looking for a Parts Dismantler to join their Parts Reclamation Centre Team.
This position is available because a former employee has moved within our shop from an Apprentice to Mechanic. This job is perfect for a person who has aspirations of working towards becoming a licensed mechanic.
- Full time
- Monday to Friday
- Generally 7:00 am to 3:30 pm
- Must be fit, this is a very physical job
- Removes new or usable parts from buses that have been taken off the road due to age or accident
- These parts can be engine parts, winders, exhaust systems, fuel tanks etc.
- Our clerk will package and ship the parts all over Canada
- Knowledge of motor vehicles required
- Enjoys working with cars
- Dependable team player
How to Apply
Email resume to: email@example.com with Parts Dismantler in the Subject Line
March 1, 2024