Press Brake Operator – Afternoon Shift
CQM is a custom metal fabrication company located in Aylmer Ont. We deliver various manufacturing solutions to companies as well as manufacturing our own box blade product line and working to add more proprietary products. We’re a rapidly growing company that’s thriving thanks to our dedicated workforce, attention to quality, on-time delivery and customer service.
We are seeking an experienced, motivated press brake operator to join our company. This position runs from 5pm to 4am, Monday – Thursday. Overtime is possible.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set up and operate various press brake models.
- Read and interpret blue prints.
- Pay attention to quality and ensure parts conform to specifications.
- Work cooperatively with other press brake operators.
- Ensure productivity standards are maintained while working safely.
- Have some familiarity with Radan/Radbend
- Negotiable and competitive dependent on skill and experience.
- Performance bonus. Profit sharing. Paid vacation.
- Benefits after 90 days.
- Employee and family discounts at select local retail stores.
- Minimum 2 + years’ experience running a CNC press brake or related equipment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Commitment to quality and workplace safety.
- Positive attitude and take pride in your work.
- Engineering background considered an asset.
How to Apply
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
December 15, 2023