Recruitment & Training Coordinator
In-office position. Monday – Friday; 8:30am-5pm, position to start immediately.
- Handle incoming calls and inquiries to ensure prompt and complete customer service.
- Responsible for full cycle recruitment in a fun, team-oriented environment
- Facilitate pre-employment orientation sessions.
- Enter complete and accurate data into HRIS, computer software programs, statistical reports, and personnel files.
- Develop and implement a creative and effective recruitment plan; maintaining talent pool to match clients’ needs.
- Plan and facilitate engaging hiring and networking events.
- Stay informed of recruiting trends to contribute to the development of sourcing strategies.
- Participation and representation at networking events, job fairs and community events.
- Other duties as assigned by Manager.
- Recruitment experience an asset
- Education within Human Resources an asset
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Organized, good time management and extraordinary attention to detail
- Problem solver who is eager and motivated to succeed
- Own transportation required
- Comfortable working in Office 365 and HRIS systems
How to Apply
Select Employment Type
December 24, 2022