In-office position. Monday – Friday; 8:30am-5pm, position to start immediately.
- Handle incoming calls and inquiries to ensure prompt and complete customer service.
- Receive client job order requests and thoroughly analyses client requirements.
- Perform detailed searches for suitable candidates from files and HRIS.
- Provide necessary information to employee to ensure employee has all pertinent job information prior to start of assignment.
- Confirm job orders with clients; follows up with client to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction.
- Enter complete and accurate data into HRIS / personnel files.
- Receive client’s weekly requirements; managing employee schedules.
- Manage all aspects of employee’s work assignment by implementing policies and processes; communicating assignment details, absenteeism, performance management, time off requests, ending
of assignments, etc.
- Build rapport with clients/employees using excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Complete and accurate reporting to management and customers.
- Complete preliminary screening and evaluation of potential candidates.
- Interview prospective employees for suitability with client requirements.
- Document details of interview and evaluates candidate’s qualifications and suitability for employment.
- Facilitate pre-employment orientation sessions.
- Other duties as assigned by Manager.
- Recruitment and/or staffing industry experience an asset
- Education within Human Resources an asset
- Great multi-tasking skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Organized, good time management, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable working in Office 365 and HRIS system
How to Apply
December 24, 2022