January 11th, 2018
Salary:To be discussed.
Permanent Job Postings
How to Apply:
Please provide salary expectations, references with Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Purpose of Job: To create RAVING customers through provision of excellent customer service and management of office projects within our Dutton office location. Working with high energy National Health and Disability Organization providing sustainable solutions for employees and employers across Canada.
· Manage customer service processes and referrals in a expedient and accurate manner
· Respond to phone calls and email requests from customers, subcontractors and clients
· Support Referral process management and coordination
· Support Report editing and distribution using Microsoft office 365 (Word, excel) Adobe Acrobat
· Work collaboratively with the office team, customers and subcontractors
· Manage office organizational projects
· Manage social media activities and increase frontline sales
· Strong problem solver and critical thinker
· Exceptional skills with Professional Microsoft Office 365, word, excel, PowerPoint, Word press.
· Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
· Professional Communication both verbally and in writing
· Ability to manage a fast paced, high workload environment with time management, patience and mindfulness of our customer’s needs
· Able to work with a team of high energy positive focused professionals
Hours: available to work up to 5 days a week, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Available immediately – start date early February 2018
Note only those accepted to be interviewed will be contacted.