Rockland Flooring is a global leader in the Laminated Truck Flooring market. Our manufacturing facility in West Lorne, ON utilizes state-of-the-art wood processing equipment and continuously invests in new equipment and process upgrades.
About the Opportunity
- The Production Associate will work in our production facility performing varied duties in different departments.
- The Production Associate will be required to work rotating shifts every two weeks (no exception to this).
- Hours of work are generally between 6:30 am – 4:30 pm and 4:30 pm – 2:30 am (with possible early Friday’s).
- The starting wage is $22.05 with a $0.50 shift premium when you are on afternoons.
- Rockland Flooring offers a signing bonus of $1000.00, gas subsidy, safety incentive and attendance incentive.
Why should you apply:
- Competitive hourly wage between $22.05 to $24.41 (plus shift premium); opportunity for advancement
- SIGNING BONUS – ATTENDANCE INCENTIVE – SAFETY INCENTIVE – GAS SUBSIDY
- Group Benefits – Prescription Drugs, Chiropractor, Vision, LTD, Life Insurance, Dental
- Defined Pension Plan
- Work Boot Allowance ($100.00 / year) all other PPE provided
- Full Time Hours – steady permanent employment
- Overtime paid after 40 hours of work
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- Ideally your background involves experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- You must be reliable and punctual each and every day
- You are able to lift up to 25 lbs
- You are able to stand for the full shift (9 – 10 hours)
- Be able to work with both hands, with good hand-eye co-ordination and excellent hand dexterity
- Physical abilities to perform all elements of the job
- You are able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- You have a positive attitude and enjoy working at a fast-pace!
- Able to work rotating shifts (Days and Afternoons); 6:30 am – 4:30 pm and 4:30 pm – 2:30 am (with possible early Friday’s)
Personal qualities / attributes:
- Safety Conscious / considers safety in all aspects of work
- Team player / works for the good of all
- Personal integrity / is reliable and dependable
- Motivated and motivational / inspires others
- Organized / is in control of himself / herself
- Concerned and caring of others / approachable
How to Apply
Rockland Flooring is an equal opportunity employer. Rockland Flooring provides accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If a job applicant requires accommodation during the application process or through the selection process, we will work with the applicant to meet the job applicant’s accommodation needs.
We appreciate the interest from all candidates however only those that best fit the requirements will be selected for interviews.
Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or fax your resume to: 519-768-1640
Or fill out an application in person at 139 Elm Street, West Lorne ON between 9 am to 4 pm
$22.05 to $24.41
June 26, 2023