June 3, 2021
3:00 pm - 4:30 pm
1 hour(s) 30 minute(s)
Current Students, graduating this year and uncertain about the future? We invite you to join us in this FREE Conversation Matters Workshop!
Employment Services Elgin is hosting a FREE Virtual Workshop Thursday June 3rd 3:00 to 4:30 pm
• 90 minute interactive virtual experience to help you "Get clear, get organized, and get going"
• NOT a webinar or panel
• NOT what you expect
• Unlike any virtual experience you've encountered
• Develop career / employment goals, find helpful strategies, get useful feedback from peers
• take away YOUR Clarification Statement
• Participants Practice communication skills, identify strengths, desires, and generate possibilities for their future in a safe and interactive environment