September 09th, 2021
15.40 an hour bi weekly
Permanent Job Postings
How to Apply:
Please apply by email , Debbie.SGR@outlook.com
St. George Residence is seeking a Resident Care Worker in a Mental Health Group Home environment. This is a full-time position consisting of 3-4 shifts per week starting at 7AM until 7PM. Shifts can be any day of the week including weekends and holidays. Excellent position for someone who enjoys a challenge. Experience preferred but training provided.
Possible duties may include but are not limited to:
* Assist residents with medication management, appointments, and everyday care.
*· Maintain accurate records of resident care
* Keeping the home clean and tidy on your shift
* Help residents with laundry ..
* Help co-workers where needed.
* Dispense medications as sent by the pharmacy, and log into the EMAR system.
* Must have First Aid ( or willing to complete it )
* Must have Food Handlers ( or willing to complete it )
* WHIMIS (or willing to complete it )
* Workplace health and Safety ( of willing to complete it )
* Must have a clean vulnerable persons record check
*Must be able to get to the job site residents can not be left unattended
* Must be reliable